Looking Back {March 2010} + Boy Clothes

Every now and then I find myself hunting down pictures of what life was like three years ago. I love to remember exactly what John looked like at Whit’s current age and I can hardly believe the blonde baby that was once a permanent fixture on my hip.  It seems like yesterday and it seems like forever ago.

015Wagner

022Wagner (2)  
Time doesn’t stand still, but every now and then I try to make it. Those precious years now seem mere moments in time.

Speaking of the boys and time flying by, I am currently selling a bunch of their clothes on ebay - mostly size 3 with a few 2's mixed in.  There are a few darling outfits with "w" monograms and appliques and bids start at .99!  I've had a few people ask if I sell them but have since long lost those emails.  Please contact me if you are interested!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home