New Tufted Chairs, Nest Pillows with Blue Eggs and He Has Risen Pillows


Since early last fall I've been on the lookout for a pair of matching chairs for our living room. I found quite a few options that I loved but they were always way out of my price range. Well, a couple of weeks ago I ran into TJMaxx looking for something else and as I was racing through spotted these chairs. They weren't what I had in mind for the living room but they were really inexpensive for chairs this size! I kept staring at them - I LOVED the color (it's a tannish/grayish color that could go nicely with either gray or brown) and I liked the tufting but wasn't a big fan of the overall shape. The price was so good, though, that I decided to give them a try. I still have to admit I am not crazy about the shape but I've decided to go ahead and keep them because I don't think I'll be able to find anything else for that good of a deal and if somehow I do, then I could always try to sell these on Craiglist. And all in all I think the scale of them is so much better in here than the little ones I had temporarily in this spot and now those ones can go back to their home in the dining room. =) Please ignore the legs on them in these photos. I plan on at least painting them, but maybe even replacing them entirely with a different style leg.





I really do LOVE the color and the tufting! 





 We also just listed our Nest Pillows with Blue Eggs!


And we also have our "He Has Risen" pillow covers available again this year just in time for Easter! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home