Our Living Room with a Few Spring Touches


I hope you all are having a lovely week! Today I wanted to share a few Easter/spring touches that we added to our living room. We've been working on quite a few other projects lately so we kept it pretty simple:





Because of the new gray tufted chairs our gray tufted ottoman just did go anymore in this room - a bit too much tufting for one little space.  I sent it back up to NH with Jason and will show you how it looks in it's new home at some point this summer! Or maybe even in late April. I moved our coffee table from the family room in here for about two weeks, but didn't love it. It was a little too rustic looking and I like it so much better in the family room. I few days after I took these pictures I ended up doing a bunch of rearranging in here, and I finally painted and waxed the legs on the chairs and will show you that soon. This is how it looked in here, though, for most of March. =)





Sorry - I should have painted the legs on the chairs BEFORE I took these pictures. Oh well, at least this is the last time I will have to give a disclaimer about the chair legs! They drive me crazy, though, looking at them in these pictures. =)



If you look on the right side of this picture you can see a tiny bit of our newest chalkboard that we will be introducing next week. It took forever, but I think it's my favorite one. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home