Ready For Our 2nd Girl Time Tuesday

Hey girls!

 

Welcome back to our second Girl Time Tuesday.

 

I had so much fun introducing you to some friends last week at our first get together.

 

It has been a lot of fun trying to decide who to share with you all this week, but it’s also been sort of hard.  You see, there are so very many people that I want to share but I want to be careful not to overwhelm you with too many.

 

Enough intro… let’s get this Girl Time started.

 

I mentioned last week that I wanted to introduce you to a lady and her blog who focuses a lot on women over 40.  I also mentioned that that would include me. Yes,  I am 44 and thankful!

 

Let me introduce you to Cindy’s blog, Walking In Grace and Beauty.

 

Fashion & Faith

 

Her blog header reads…Inspiring Women to Be Beautiful Inside and Out.

 

Cindy beautifully shares her faith, her family, and wonderful beauty tips for women of all ages, especially focusing on women over 40. 

 

Please take a minute and go to Cindy’s blog and look around a little.   I’ll be sure to let her know you are coming.

 

***

 

The next beautiful blog that I want to introduce you to is Sophia's.

 

I actually just found her blog and totally fell in love with her little girl’s room that they appropriately called Lily's Garden Room.

 

 

Is that not a beautiful young lady’s room?  Totally love it!

 

Head over and say hi to Kristen when you have a chance.    She has lots of fabulous things going on in her home.

 

***

 

Another beautiful and fairly new to me blog is Sew a Fine Seam.

 

What I am discovering about this blogger is that she has many many gifts and talents.

 

 

She sews, but not just aprons…she also makes wedding dresses.

 

Remember my sewing abilities..

 

ladder 5

 

I am very proud of my straight line sewn hankie runner, but friends, that isn’t a wedding dress. 

 

Okay, back to  Jill from Sew a Fine Seam.

 

This lady also has a beautifully decorated home.

 

 

She takes wonderful photos..

 

march snow 6

 

and she is a wonderful writer who beautifully shares her faith.

 

Gee whiz, I think I really like this lady

 

Please head over her way and check out her gorgeous blog and see for yourself what I am talking about.  Let her know that Amy sent you so she can get to know all of us a little better.

 

***

 

And last today, but definitely not least, is a friend that I have never had the pleasure of meeting in person but would love to.

 

Debbie from Words on Wheels has become my friend.  She is a prayer warrior.  She is a story teller.  She is funny.  She is resourceful.  She is hard working.  She is talented.  She is totally in love with her husband and puts on lipstick for him.  And mostly, she loves God and teaches me things every time I read her posts.

 

Debbie has been busy doing a huge kitchen remodel with her husband and has been sharing stories along the way.  One of her recent posts has stuck with me and will not leave my mind.    LIKE REALLY WILL NOT LEAVE MY MIND.  I’m thinking this must be a real weakness of mine for God to have it so heavy on my heart.  Just being real…

 

I want you to read it for yourself,  but I do want to tell you what spoke the strongest to me.

 

There are two main characters in this post about Debbie’s kitchen floor… Debbie and the Farm Sister.  As much as I love Debbie and truly would love to be more like her, it is the Farm Sister’s role here that has meant so much to me and what I want to strive for.

 

Please take a minute and read Ralph the Grouch and the Great Tile Disaster.

 

 

After you read her post, then I would love for you to go back and read a post I did called One Better.  (some of you may have already read it but if you haven’t I sure wish you would)

 

What the Farm Sister did with Debbie’s disaster was to do ONE BETTER. 

 

She didn’t just tell Debbie she hoped it would get fixed.  She didn’t say, “call me if you need my help”.  She did ONE BETTER.  She went (a verb) and she did (another verb).  She took action.  She went ONE BETTER and I LOVE THAT. 

 

I love the life lesson in her post and wonder if Debbie had any idea that by sharing this story that she would make my heart beat faster every single time I thought of it.

 

Thanks Debbie and thanks Farm Sister for teaching me something very valuable through something that I know was not any fun at all. 

 

I hope some of you find this as educational and meaningful as I did.

 

Please leave her a quick message and tell her you stopped by.

 

 

***

 

Man, have I worn you out?

 

Are you still with me?

 

I talked a lot to day, didn’t I?  I told you that I can talk a little too much at times.

 

I hope you enjoyed our time together .  I enjoyed it tremendously and am loving sharing this time with you.   It makes my heart happy to share these people with all of you. 

 

I do hope you will come back next week for our next Girl Time.  Make sure to bring a new friend with you if you think about it.  The more the merrier.

 

Until next time… May God bless you and keep you safe and may we never forget to tell Him thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home