Savannah: The Pillows (to go with THE drapes)

I carted my extra coral fabric down to Savannah and Mother just whipped up a few new pillow covers to compliment the drapes that dreams are made of

photo 3 (37) copy 
I just slipped them in a few pillow forms she already had but they are a bit smaller than mine back at home.

photo 5 (20) copy

I have a serious love affair with this fabric!  I don't recall the name of the fabric but it's by Design Legacy and I purchased at Lewis and Sheron. 

January 2013 113 copy

Daddy-O just arrived back home with my favorite Japanese food in the world (do consider that I rarely leave the South so I can’t say how it might compare to actually being in Japan) and the baby is itching to go feed the birds off the dock.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home