Strong Arms Saturday!

This Strong-Arms-Saturday is brought to you by canyon hiking outside Palm Springs. I know I have already done a few posts on our slot canyon hiking and Palm Springs trip, but I have one last thing to post. A strong-arms gif. This was the last rope to climb to get out of the canyon. The ropes were tattered and worn, but provided just enough support along with holes in the rocks to climb out. It was fairly easy to climb up, but climbing down that rope was a trick! It was scary too. Lowering yourself by a tattered rope into a dark canyon when you can't see behind you is NOT easy. I can't say I ever want to do that again.

What exciting things do you have planned for Saturday? Feel like snapping a picture of your own Strong-Arms-Saturday, send me a picture and I'll post it:  E-mail Me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home