Winter sleeping, sweet dreaming......a pretty smile and a flying puff

i wish i had a little girl like this.......so inquisitive, pretty and magical. children make the world forgiveable and filled with innocent
joy.
silly little puff.......

where are you going??

off to another world, perhaps......but don't leave me behind in this empty room.......take me with you to the swirling clouds and floating birds, where I can soar again and feel as angels dream.

I can't remember where I found this incredible picture, but it makes me want to just curl up and fall asleep for an afternoon in a cozy corner somewhere and dream of happy times.......




what does it make you think of???
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home