~Merry Christmas~



Oh... the weather is so cold here. I can't believe Christmas is already here. Tonight we are going to get into our PJ's and the kids will leave Christmas Cookies for Santa with a glass of milk! Then in the morning we will cook a big breakfast, have some hot cocoa and open presents. They just love that. Anyway, I wanted to show off a lot of inspiring photos that I have found over this past month from different blogs or websites. They are all so stunning! Hope you like them as much as I did. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!


: Happy Turtle






Sorry, I can not remember who these images came from but I loved your decorating style! It's gorgeous!





Ideal Home






Happy Turtle



Liz_Williams_via_VT_interiors Found on Villa Anna



Home Companion



Not sure again :(

But I thought this was a great idea. Just take old cartoon/newspaper to wrap your gifts up and top it off with a big bright tied bow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home