Help!! Can't get my pictures to upload! Anyone have any ideas??

Hello......

If anyone could help me with my blog right now, I would be so grateful!!! I am having trouble uploading pictures to my blog (and even my Etsy store, too!!) Can't figure out what is going on! What's happening is whenever I go to post something and click on the icon for Add Image, it does bring up the window to find the picture, so I've done that and then clicked on the image I want to upload but then the window is stuck, nothing happens!! I noticed in that window, it had gone to "large image" instead of medium, which is what I ususally use (medium). I clicked medium again and it keeps going back to large. It never did that before. I also reduced the # of posts I have on each page to 5 posts. I did have it set at 7 days posted on one page, but I thought that was too much. Changing that didn't seem to do anything!!

I am desperate!! I can't post anything on my Etsy store either!! Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or if there's something wrong with my computer?? I tried hitting refresh, that didn't seem to do anything. I never had any trouble uploading pictures before!! I also changed the setting in the browse window to "all pictures" instead of "all files". That didn't work either.

Please contact me if you could help me at all. I really need to post some things on my blog andmy Etsy store but just can't figure out what's wrong!!

Thank you so much!!
Debbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home