Bon~Bons & Seashells


I first saw these cute little BonBons made on A pocket full of Posies Blog, so I had to copy and make some myself for a little mermaid party! But, I am just going to use them as decoration...hope nobody tries to eat them!! But aren't the necklaces cute, though. Maybe I will get around to making the necklaces too.......oneday~




~Ok......so here are the bon-bons that I have made so far. I am planning to make more, but I need to get some different fabric. Also, I wanted to show off my new seashells that the kids and I painted yesterday. These are going to be for the little mermaid party as well. I believe, I need to get pretty jars to put them in, but other than that I thought they turned out good. What do you all think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home