Silver Hearts

I am linking up to Silver Sunday no 3 at The Gypsy Fish. and Smiling Sally for Blue Monday. This is a small part of my silver flatware collection that has been accumulated over the last 20 years. Most of the pieces I purchased for very little money at garage sales, 2nd hand shops and junk stores. I have never paid more than $2.00 for any item and some of the pieces were purchased  recently for 15 cents each.







Of course I had to include my silver chalkboard tray.





I have collected these little heart charms for many years. Most are vintage and purchased at flea markets, antique shops or at antique shows. There are a few special ones given to me as gifts from my Hubby and Dad.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home