The black lung!

I've got the black lung! Well...not really, but close. In the last two days I have come down with some sort of sickness. It involves pain in my lung area, lots of coughing, a fever, and my voice has successfully lowered a few octaves. I now talk like a man, lovely.

It is strange though, because this same thing happened to me last year upon arriving in Korea. About three weeks after I arrived in Korea, I came down with these exact same symptoms. At that time I had the same problem with my voice as well, it lowered a few octaves. After I got over the sickness though, my voice stayed the same lower pitch. It never actually went back to normal until I moved back to the States.

This makes me think that it must be something in the air. Pollution maybe? I guess this is Asia's way of welcoming me back. Now my lungs have to get adjusted all over again, I just hope my voice goes back to normal this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home