A Pretty Little Table On Wheels

I have found a new (to me) Tuesday night party that I love to join in on. 

Marty, at A Stroll Thru Life, is hosting her 31st table top party.   Join me as I join her.

I bought this little table at Goodwill recently and couldn't wait to get her all set up.

Yes, she is simple, but has potential...


A little spray paint and a little love and now she looks like this...
















Take a look at this little travel case above...

This is what she used to look like...



Thankfully, I read this post over at Tracy's about how to do a little makeover on these babies.



I love how this little rolling table turned out. 

The dining room is now her home...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home