Happy Easter and a SALE

 

I just wanted to wish you all a beautiful Easter Sunday! I tried to take a few shots of the girls all dressed up SUPER quickly as we were headed out the door yesterday for an Easter egg hunt. I got one (above) where they were at least both looking at the camera and then the rest pretty much looked like this:

Lillie did smile sweetly (after donning an Easter bonnet my aunt sent her) for about a minute... 


...and then she kept telling me she wanted to make "funny" faces:




 I also wanted to let you know we are having a two day sale! Get 30% off anything in stock in our shop today and tomorrow only!
***DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO DOWNLOADABLE ART***

I also wanted to wish Jon a very happy 33rd birthday! Have a beautiful and blessed Easter!


        Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia! 
Earth and heaven in chorus say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply, Alleluia!

Love's redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids him rise, Alleluia!
Christ has opened paradise, Alleluia!

-Charles Wesley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home