Happy Day!










Today we had a friend put all of our information from our old computer onto our new laptop and finally we have all of our photographs of our art!!! I am so excited. Here are some of the photos!

The pictures are a little jumbled up......but maybe that's kind of fun.....

These are different little fairy chairs and beds I made and little scenes I photographed.

The pictures of me are fun; I'm not really good at having my picture taken, but these are ok.

And lastly, this is our beautiful cat Sasha, who we lost this year. My heart breaks whenever I see her. She was the most wonderful cat.....affectionate, funny and talked so much with her spirit. I miss her terribly.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Would love to hear from you! God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home