My Mom and Dad and me.......













Here are some pictures that reflect my life. My parents......My father and my mother. Normand and Barbara Poulshock. My father passed away several years ago. I miss him so much. He was such a gentle, kind and caring man. A musician. He was a composer and such a talented person. I think about him a lot and I feel his spirit very close sometimes. I know I will see him again.
My mother is still living. She is 80 years old and still teaches piano and singing. She still sews, drives, cooks, quilts and does a million things every day, it seems. She is amazing. I miss her, too. We talk on the phone nearly every day.
And the other picture is me.......at a dinner with all my family. My daughter in law fixed my hair in a really cute style. I like the way I look this way. Should fix it this way more often.
The paintings and collages are ones I love. I hope you like them.
It's so important to cherish and pray for our families. I miss our families being together more. We are trying to call or email them a lot and go see them, too. I love my family!!!
Take care....
Debbie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home