~Back to School~



Oh, How I wish I lived back in the good old days when Times just seemed so much happier. You didn't have to lock your doors, not as much violence on the streets and in schools, and days just seemed more simple. What has happened? I am worried of sending my child to school when he starts next year and he will only be in kindergarden. I am keeping him at home this year and told him I would teach and learn things with him. So we went out to the store and bought all sorts of school supplies. He was so excited- it was so cute!


I have started back to school also. I am in my 3rd year of college. I can't believe it actually because I never wanted to go. I just went straight to Hair school and graduated. But I am now going to college hoping to major in Sonography. This is where you do the ultrasounds on pregnant women. So sorry Bloggers but I will probably be spending less time on here with this busy schedule and all, plus I have to go to work. UHHH...... so much to do.... so little time!


School photos Via: Flickr


My little girl just turned one back in May but she thinks she has to learn with her big brother. She climbs up in the chair and then eventually the table to see what all we are doing in his studies. So she ends up coloring and playing along which is good. They seem to have a lot of fun. Look at her here all kicked back on the bed with her belly sticking out. She's so funny.






He looks so sleepy in this photo. He must of just gotten up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home