Country Living

Hey everyone- How's your day going? Your going to have to help me out because I can not think of the woman's name who decorated her lovely home here, but I know she has blonde hair and all of these photos were published in Country Living magazine. I just can't think of it.



Anyway, it looks like she does a lot of redocorating. Who has this kind of time and money? I sure wish I did. The first two photos are the before and then the rest are the after. I wonder what she did with all the before stuff? I would have loved to have looked through and bought some of it. I love the country kitchen Feel!





AFTER: Yeah, like she really needed a makeover before. But I think I do like the after better.

Via: Country Living Magazine and check it out on LaLa Lovely



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home