Southern snow day

I am linking up with Kathy at Creative Home Expressions for the weekend snow pictures. We woke Saturday morning here in Virginia to 10 inches of snow.  You must keep in mind I lived in Florida until 13 months ago. This whole snow business is very foreign to me. I never would have thought the whole city would shut down for two days and someone please tell me how you are suppose to drive in this. Because of you snow we had to cancel our holiday party.  I have to admit it is pretty to look at and the grandchildren had a ball sledding in the snow.  A couple of days of snow is fine but now I am over it and need to get my Christmas shopping done.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home