Winter wonderland cloche

Today I am joining Marty's Cloche Party at  A Sroll Thru Life .   Please check out all the great cloche ideas on her blog.











The cloche was originally part of a candle stand and  the glass sat inside an iron stand.  I turned it upside down, glued the little bird to the top and added the baby rose swag that was left from a previous project.  The chandelier is a Chistmas ornament and glued into the top.  I know it is hard to tell in these pictures that the piece in the bottom is a birdcage ornament. I was going for the look that the little bird had escaped from the snow and his birdcage. Thanks for looking and I would love for you to leave comments.
Thx, Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home