Source For Faux Grain Sack Toweling


Thank you for all the sweet comments on my no-sew table runner.

I have gotten so many request for the name of the toweling I used for my table runner.
Since posting I found out that Fabric.com is sold out but I did find another company that carries it.

Quilters Studio appears to have the fabric in stock for $4.98 per yard. This link will take
you directly to the toweling page.  I used Rouenneries Rouche made by Moda for my table runner.
This is a natural color background with faded red stripes. Moda also makes it in several other colors.
 I love this fabric so much that I just ordered several more yards
in the natural with blue stripe.  I hope this helps and I can't wait to see what you
make with the fabric.


Blogger is acting up again!  I lost my followers earlier today and now the words and spacing on this post
are all wacky!  Everything looked fine when I previewed but once posted the words were all weirdly spaced.
The more I try to correct it the worse it gets.  SO SORRY about this mess.

xo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home