Charles Faudree's New Book + Quimper


If you are a long time reader of my blog then you know how much I love Charles Faudree and as one of his biggest fans you can imagine my excitement when I was able to meet him in person.  You can read about my lunch with Charles Here.  At the luncheon he mentioned a new book he was working on about creating vignettes and displaying cherished items. 

Today while pre-ordering  Brooke and Steve Giannetti's  "Patina Style" on Amazon  I saw Faudree's new book "Delight" was also available for pre-order.  Both books are discounted on Amazon and if you order them at the same time you get free shipping!  No, I am not affiliated with Amazon nor do I get one red cent for this free advertising.  I just want to give my readers the heads up on what looks like two amazing books.



I also wanted to show you a new Quimper piece I purchased at a local auction. This is a very large serving bowl measuring twelve inches across.  I am not an expert in Quimper but I know of several bloggers that are big collectors and very knowledgeable. I would be interested in knowing what the bowl would have been used for and the age.  Any ideas?




I think Charles Faudree would approve of my purchase!

The party will be up this evening at about 6:30. I hope to see you there.



We are headed to Florida for a few days for our granddaughter's birthday party and to enjoy the beach.  I'll be in touch when we return.

Hugs,
Sherry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home