Fireplace Mantel Makeover

Two posts in one day certainly isn’t something I normally do, but today I am.

My mantel recently got a pre-Christmas makeover and I wanted you to see it before I do my Christmas mantel in just a few days.

fireplace 1


fireplace 2


fireplace 4


fireplace 5


fireplace 6


fireplace 3


My friends, when you have a dated orange oak fireplace that you cannot paint, you try to do what you can to lighten her up.  And then you be content because you are happy to have a fireplace.

I probably won’t be posting for a few days, but please know that I am thankful for each and everyone of you that the Lord has brought into my life.  I am thankful for opportunities to make new friends.

I wish each of you a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

Have fun spending time with friends and family, eating turkey and shopping black Friday sales!  Chat soon…

Linking up with:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home