Master Bedroom Update

Hey all.

I am still playing around in  my house and trying to bring about that farmhouse look that I so love.  The last few days, I have been working in my bedroom.

Because my bedroom is painted a dark shade of green, (that I do still love) I am trying to bring in a lot more white (which I also love).

Let me show you what I have been working on.

chest 1


scale 1


twine


dresser 1


door 1


doorknob 2


dress


chair linens


chair arm yes


ladder 2


ladder 3

ladder 4


bed 1


bed 2


bed 3


bed 4


I love the white linens with the dark walls and dark furniture.  Amazing how accenting with light accessories makes such a difference in how a dark room looks.

Can I just tell you how much I would love to live in an old white farmhouse with lots of land, a beautiful old barn and maybe a cow or two?

Since the old farmhouse is probably never going to happen, I will be very satisfied with trying to bring that farmhouse feel to our home.  I will also be satisfied with five acres, two cats and a chicken coop.

***Just thought I would tell you that I am thankful today for each one of you who choose to spend a little bit of your precious time with me.


Headed to one of my favorite parties over at LaurieAnna's and the beautiful Debra at Common Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home