Chalkboard

While down in Savannah over Christmas, I spent an exorbitant amount of time perusing the aisles of the AC Moore with Mother, Sister and two terribly cute babies.  I know you Savannah gals mourn not having a Hobby Lobby down South, but I tell you what, AC Moore was pretty darn fab in it's own right!

One of my favorite purches was this wood plaque and a can of chalkboard spray paint.  Armed with a 50% off coupon, it was pretty much a steal.
Approximately three hours before our Champagne & Cupcakes New Years Eve, I sent Honey out to the yard with these supplies in hand.  And darned if he didn't come back with the cutest little chalkboard I've ever laid eye on.  (He's a good man, that Honey.) 
Much like the duck egg blue chalk paint, you can expect to see this thing turning up all over the place around these parts...from messages to menus to musings.

I'll be employing the baby as my sous chef today as we start work on the eats for a super fun shindig happening Friday night.  More on that real soon...
xoxo

Excited for the feature at The Cottage Market!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home