I Love {Alison Evans Coastal Ceramics}

Artist Alison Evans creates the most swoon-worthy, sea inspired ceramics.  Each unique piece is hand molded, hand glazed and totally gorgeous.
After falling in love with bestie R's Alison Evans oyster plates, I started a collection of my own abalone and tortoise plates Christmas before last.  Since then, Honey has been a doll and slowly added to it for various occasions (Valentine's Days, birthdays, Christmases), and then I rounded it out with a few more choice pieces on my recent jaunt down to New Orleans.  I finally pulled them all out of the bowels of the closet and set to work incorporating them into my den decor.
Now, I'm dying to get my hands on a few in bone white.
I do have a birthday coming up, after all!!
xoxo

See the rest of my oyster inspired posts here and here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home