An Unexpected Table Runner

Hey friends! 

 

Boy, it seems like it has been a long time since we chatted.  Our family traveled out of town for a few days of fun and family time before the busy summer gets really started.  Our son left today to work at a Christian camp for a big part of the summer, but will thankfully be home on the weekends.  My husband has quite a few business trips planned over the next few months so things are going to be a little different around here.  The girls and I plan on staying busy doing fun day trips and some cool projects.

 

I did get to swing by the Nashville flea market this weekend for  a few minutes and found a couple of neat things.  One of those things, I really have no idea what it’s original purpose was, but I knew what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it.

 

runner 3

 

 

runner 1

 

 

Isn’t this a cool wooden runner?  There were also a couple of longer pieces just like this, but I think the small one did just what I needed it to do.

 

 

runner 6

 

 

The light fixture came from Lowes and is an early birthday gift from my sweet mama.  My extra handy daughter hung it for me.

 

 

runner 2

 

 

I am so enjoying keeping white roses around our house right now.  They seem to last forever if I change out the water periodically and they are so very beautiful and pure looking.

 

 

***I want to update you all who have been asking about and praying for my mom.  Chemo and radiation are over!!!  Praise God!!!  Thank you for helping carry us through this time.  You can continue to pray for her continued healing, if you don’t mind.  Thank you with all my heart.

 

God bless you all, my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home