Girls Weekend At Lucketts


What a fun weekend! 
If you put four ladies together that love
to shop and eat you can't help but have a great time.

Friday we arrived in Leesburg and went straight to the cutest
french cafe for lunch on the patio and then we hit all the wonderful
antique shops in the historic area.  Several of the shops have been
featured in Romantic Homes.

Saturday we were one of the first ones in line for Lucketts Spring Market
  There was a really long line by the time the gates opened.

First, we headed to the Design House to beat the crowds.  This is a two story
home on Lucketts property which they beautifully decorate each room
with items for sale.  Below are photos of this months Design House.






I believe there were 175 vendors set up outside and among them were some
 of my blogger friends including  Marian @ Ms Mustard Seed, Connie 
I was so excited to finally meet Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co  though I was
disappointed that I never found Kathy @ All About Vignettes  tent.

Can you believe I didn't get a single picture of any of the ladies?





I have to get pictures of what I bought and I'll be back to show
you later. 

Thanks to Lynn @ The Vintage Nest,  Debbie and  Kathy for such
a fun weekend!

xo,
Sherry

Partying at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home