Canvas Tool Bag

Hi everyone!

I hope today has been a wonderful day for you.   If it hasn’t, I hope tomorrow will be better.  I, for one, have a lot of friends with hurting hearts right now.  Boy, it’s hard when there’s nothing you can do.   I can sure pray!!

I have been eager to show you a cool bag I found recently.  (yes, at the flea market)

door 7

Isn’t that the coolest tool bag? 

Can you believe I have something that dirty and grungy looking hanging in my living room?

Sure you can.  Smile

door 2

door 4

My aunt made the little basket years ago.  It holds old black and white family photos.

door 9

Okay, I just think things were made so much prettier and cooler way back then.  Don’t you agree?

I tell my sweet husband all the time that he’s lucky that I like old stuff so well.  The older he gets…the more I will love him.  Smile

***

Company coming into town this week so I will be out of commission for a few days. 

Take care, my friends.


Linking up at Coastal Charm, Cedar Hill Ranch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home