Diamond Dye Chippy White Cabinet

Hello to all my friends!

It seems like it’s been awhile since I have been on here.  I am trying real hard to keep first things first and setting priorities in my life is a must.

We seem to have so much going on right now and my home is taking a little backseat. 

I did get to take a quick trip to see my mom last week and while there was able to go by my uncle’s place which is full of amazing things.   While looking in one of his many places that he keeps his treasures, I spotted a chippy white little cabinet.  It seemed to be  just sitting there waiting just for me to bring it home and make it beautiful.  I was happy to oblige.

cab 3

Beautiful rusty old tin front that used to read Diamond Dyes and then had some sort of girl and boy scene underneath. 

cabinet 2

I love the way my paper wreath picks up on so many of the colors in the tin.

cabinet 1

Yes, I know I just showed you this farm table the other day and now I have already changed it up again.  That’s just what happens around here.

This is another thing I have been working on…

apples

I picked this beautiful basket of apples from an apple tree right down the road from me.  I have been making apple butter and apple sauce and a wonderful apple pie.

Time to get busy with my day. 

I pray you all have a wonderful day and week ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home