Tennis Brothers

Not only was Monday the first day back to school, but it was also the first day back to tennis for the PCP and the first day of tennis ever for the baby.
August 2012 517 copy
Now, the PCP has been playing for two years and he really shows an aptitude for the sport.  I’ll be the first to admit that I know positively nothing of the game (aside from a darling outfit when I see one) but even I can see that he’s really quite good at it!  So, today was old hat for the PCP.
But the baby…oh, that sweet, precious, excited baby… 
August 2012 501 copy … today was his first extracurricular activity.  EVER.  He’s sat patiently on the sidelines all three and a half years of his life, happily cheering on his big brother and never once asking for a turn himself.  I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen him happier or smile bigger than he did as he ran onto the courts.  He was approved for the 4-5 year old group and was just positively outstanding!  I seriously thought I’d just burst with joy watching him have the time of his life out there.
August 2012 512 copy
We’re ALL looking forward to next week.  I mean, it’s not often that their engagements involve a covered viewing veranda with ice cold water and multiple ceiling fans…as the mom of boys I’ve already learned to relish the little things.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home