Brighter Days

Hi all!

How are you?

We’re getting pretty cold weather here in Tennessee right now, but thankfully the sun has still been shining.  For that, I am grateful.  I really don’t mind wintertime because Tennessee winters are so mild.  A little snow would actually be sort of nice.

What about you right now.  How is your weather?

This time of year, I really am wanting my house to be brighter and lighter.  I love bringing in fresh flowers and sprinkling them here and there.  I try to use as much white as possible.

A brighter home seems to make all of our moods brighter.

coffee table 4

Little clay pots holding small bouquets of flowers.

coffee table 5

A simple stack of books wrapped with a dainty clay heart.

coffee table 6

My old seltzer bottle sits ready and waiting to give these flowers a little drink.

coffee table 8

Brighter, sunnier days to come…

I hope your days are filled with joyous sunshine no matter how cold it is outside.

Blessings to you!

Linking up at Knick of Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home