Academy Awards 2013 Ballot {Free Printable}

Per usual, it’s with bated breath that I anxiously await the gorgeous gowns, dapper men and coveted Oscars that will be doled out on Sunday eve.  And while I’ll likely be watching in my jammies from the comfort of my bed, I will be keeping track of my picks and the big winners with another printable ballot.  (I have pictured last year’s because I just don’t have it in me to stage and take a photo this dreary afternoon.  I mean, as the four friends that popped in this morning can attest to, I still have on my PJs for cryin out loud.)

February 2012 634

Here’s how:

- Click on link below to download file
- Print on two sides of regular 8.5” x 11” white cardstock
Then, if you wish to dress it up a bit:
- Trim the left and right edges, leaving only a very slim margin
- Use a paper punch to round the edges
- Punch holes (I had to punch two holes side by side) at the top of the paper to hold your pencil



With that, I’m signing off of the old blog until Monday!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home