Pretty and Green

Good morning (or afternoon) friends!

Just a word this morning that my brother shared with me a few moments ago.  My niece has been in the hospital since yesterday and is having some different tests run.  I have of course been praying for her and texted him this morning to ask what specifically I could pray for right now.  His response was this.. ”You have already prayed, now just start praising Him”.

(Thanks for the reminder, my sweet brother, to do what I already know but sometimes forget.)

So that is what I am doing.  I am praising Him and thanking Him in advance for what He is doing and going to do.  Doesn’t mean I will stop praying, but I will be praising and expecting along the way.

Let  me just stop right now and say, “I praise you Lord Jesus”!

Okay…moving along to what I want to show you this morning.

When I was in Texas last year I found a beautiful little green table with two small benches.  When my friend Becky didn’t buy it, I knew it had to come to Tennessee with me.

For the last year or so, it has been in our playroom pretty much hiding and not really used.

Well, I decided a few days ago that it needed to make an appearance downstairs in our living room. 

Since I have been shuffling furniture around over the last month, I had the perfect spot for it where it would be greatly used.

table 4

She now sits in a place where she will be used for many things.

table 1

We can sit here and do our school work.

table 7

We can use it to eat at.

table 8

table 2

I can easily set my computer here and play away.

table 3

I can sit here for no reason at all except for the fact that I really love it being in my living room.

table 6

Just moving this little jewel downstairs has made me fall in love with it all over again.

I worked on a little sewing project over the weekend that I can’t wait to show you. 

Yes, I have a sewing machine, BUT I can only sew a straight stitch.  I have relatively no sewing skills, but I do love the little project that I just completed. 

Have a wonderful day and hope to see you again soon here at our home.

You are welcome here anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home