Guy Style - feminine looks with a masculine edge

I recently found a tumbler site called Boy. Inspired and I love it. I have found myself liking the majority of the outfits on the site. This surprises me for some reason. I can't quite figure it out. I guess I have always thought of my style as feminine, but in taking a closer look I don't think that is always so. During the summer, I live in skirts and dresses, but when it is NOT hot outside I steer clear of the flowery billowing frocks for fear of draftiness. I hate to be cold, so I tend to go the pants route in any weather under 60 degrees. I also like clean lines, simple pieces, and solid colors...for the most part. It is fun to discover new and different style likes. With style being a way of expressing yourself, the sky is really the limit. So here are some of my new favorite boy-inspired looks:

 To start with, this is actually me. Some girlfriends and I threw a 'guys night' party a few years ago.

 All images, except the first, are via Boy. Inspired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home