Inspiration No. 6, 2013 - Neon Love, Easter Ideas, Interiors & More

Hi everyone, after a few weeks of loving pastel and stumbling across these pretty neon, glittered eggs from Tori Jayne, I started to look around for some more neon inspiration. I'm not particularly a fan of neon, however, I am only one opinion and it does have its place even in interiors. I have found some free printable gift wrap, interior, DIY Easter ideas and a recipe I thought fitting as neon...

Quick links to recipes, craft instructions and image sources can be found at the end of this post.













Quick links:


Hope you have enjoyed this weeks inspiration. If you missed last weeks post, you can catch up... "here" or if you want some more Easter Inspiration... read here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home