My Fall Mantel

Hey friends!

Wanted to show you my mantel that I have fluffed for fall.

Because I love my big green bottles so much, I decided to let them stay from my summer mantel.  They made the cut…

fall mantel yes 1

I also kept the old shutter over the mantel because I love the vintage pages hanging up there.

fall mantel yes 2

I got the peat pots at Lowes on sale at the end of summer and love the texture and fall color they provide.

fall mantel yes 3

I picked up the chalkboard slate while in Texas from the beautiful Laurieanna’s. 

fall mantel yes 4

Can you see the little lock there in the Spanish moss?  That belonged to my grandfather who used it on his cattle.  It would lock together a chain that would go around the horns.  The YF is for Yearwood Farms.  Is that not so cool?

Can you tell how much I love family heirlooms?

fall mantel yes 5

Now you may not think my mantel is in keeping with the simplicity that I keep talking about.  Keep in mind, though,  that there is only one little lone white pumpkin up there and it doesn’t scream fall. 

I do love the combination of the greens, browns, and neutrals.

Do you have your mantels fixed up yet? 

Can’t wait to see what you have been up to in your home.

Linking up today over at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home