A Lefèvre Interiors project at a Belgian house for sale

This weekend I discovered that a beautiful Belgian house,- where our company, Lefèvre Interiors, worked at the renovation of the interior some years ago-, is now for sale! I always loved this house a lot!

First I show you some pictures of the exterior of the house and after that some interior pictures of the project of my company.

1

3

14

9

17

12

11

13

7

This is the sitting area with a LEFEVRE INTERIORS oak chimney and wall paneling.

24

21

This is the dining room with a painted paneling.

20

Work in progress.

29

After28

Work in progress

30

After31

Sorry for the bad quality, but I couldn’t find the original pictures I took some years ago. Fortunately I had some copies of them that I scanned.

A French styled kitchen cabinet.

25

26

Although the renovation of the interior took place about 10 years ago, it still has a very contemporary look, don’t you think?

I hope you enjoyed the house and this Lefèvre Interiors project!

xx

Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home