Easy Stool Facelift

This little stool is another one of my endless yardale finds.


I know, it's awful.

I couldn't get the fabric off of it quick enough. 

 I mean before it even went into my van, I declothed it.



This is what she looked like necked (what we say in the south)

I didn't have any foam to make it real tall and fluffy, but I did have some pillow stuffing. 

So with just a little stuffing and a burlap bag I had picked up at the yardsales also, I got this.



Nothing sensational, I know, but so much better than before. 




The guy who sold me the stool for $2 whole dollars told me it was made by a mom and pop furniture company called Doss Furniture out of Tennessee.  Never heard of it and didn't find anything online about it.  Who knows for sure?

Have a great weekend, my friends!  Blessings to you all.

Linking up over at one of my favorite blogs ever...Funky Junk Interiors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home