Our Christmas Fireplace

Hey friends!

I am sitting in my house today enjoying lots of sparkling lights, smelling fresh cedar, and just soaking in all of the Christmas we have filled our home with.

I love when the Christmas decorating is done and then I can sit and enjoy.

A cozy fireplace is a priority when I begin thinking about how I want my living room to look and feel.


mantel 1


mantel yes 7


I have used fresh greenery and pinecones in abundance this year.


mantel yes 3


mantel yes 5


mantel yes 11


mantel yes 9


mantel yes 12


mantel yes 13


ladder 1


fireplace 2


The sparkling trees in the galvanized buckets..

The stockings hanging on my old green ladder…

The fresh greenery in the old horse show trophy…

Those are just a few of my favorite things.

So much more Christmas to show you real soon.

Blessings to you all.


Linking up at Common Ground and Savvy Southern Style

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home