Snowmen, Sparkles, and Pinecones

I love a variety at Christmastime. 

I love simple, but I also love sparkles.

I love nature, but I also love glitter.

At Christmastime, I can marry all that I love.

I also have to bring my simple tastes together with my children’s “let’s go all out” taste.

My Christmas fireplace showed a little of both styles.

My beautiful old German dough bowl filled with sparkly ornaments, pinecones, and fresh greens captures all that we love..

dough bowl 2


dough bowl 1


dough bowl 3


dough bowl 5

We’ve got sparkles and we have nature…

dough bowl 6


dough bowl 7

A little further beyond my coffee table is another little white table filled with Christmas!

full view 5


full view 8

This little snowman is probably the last thing left in my house that came from Kirkland’s.  He is a favorite “friend” of ours during the cold winter months.

snow man 2


snowman 5

Baskets of pinecones and greens are such a beautiful thing.

snowman 1


From my heart and home today, I wish you all a blessed day and upcoming weekend.


Linking up at Common Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home