The Ones Who Make Me Smile

Hey my friends!

 

Nothing about my home today.

 

I just want to share a few thanksgivings with you.

 

These two lovely girls make me smile…

 

faith and beth dressy 7

 

and they make me laugh…

 

faith and beth dressy 9

 

They love each other with an indescribable love…

 

faith and beth dressy 12

 

My girls bless my heart beyond measure.

 

Add this sweet young man to the mix and it really makes me smile…

 

3 kids

 

This guy is my youngest hero.

 

To see the love they all have for each other is such a blessing…

 

3 kids 2

 

The one who has made me smile for over twenty years is this fella…

 

faith and dad

 

There is nothing like seeing the love a daddy has for his children.

 

The most important thing about this guy with the great smile is that he is the one who introduced me to Jesus!

(which makes him my number 1 hero)

 

And these, my friends, are why I smile.

 

family

 

This Thanksgiving week, I am so truly thankful to the Lord for my precious family.  They are a gift from the Lord.

 

I also praise the Lord that this Thanksgiving my mom is cancer free!!!  Thank you Lord Jesus!!

 

I pray that each one who reads this will praise the Lord for someone or something in their lives right now.  I pray that you will smile because the Lord created you in His image and you are wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home