A New Blog That I Love

Many of you may already know about Stephanie over at Keeper of the Home, but if you don't, you have got to go and check out her blog.

I have found some wonderful information from this lady that ranges from making my own facial cleanser and body scrub to learning how to be a more frugal and whole food cook.  She is loaded with wisdom that, I believe, is God given.

I just finished reading her book, Real Food on a Real Budget, and would HIGHLY recommend it to all of you.  It is packed full of great information.

Go over and take a look at her blog and see what I am talking about.  I think you will be happy you did.

Let me know what you think.  And, if you read something that is really neat, pass it along to me in case I missed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home