The Happiest Room In the House

I blogged a little bit on my daughter's room several months ago on my family blog, but I also wanted to show you guys her "happy room".

Most of the colors in my home are pretty much on the earth tone side except for my girl's bedrooms.

My youngest daughter's room is by far the brightest and, we all think, the happiest room in the house.

Isn't that the way little girl's bedrooms should be when they get to be a certain age?  Fun and full of life...



We traced and hand painted each of these circles at about midnight one night.



This is Faith's very own artwork.  Priceless...



This is where Faith sits and reads or watches movies.



Don't you love our little boa wreath we made all from Dollar Tree materials?  Yes, we got this idea from a fellow blogger, but I can't tell you who because I don't remember.

See why this room makes you smile.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home