Bedroom Tour



Hello Blogettes.  I have shown you bits and pieces of our bedroom in previous post. Today you get to see the entire room.







Gosh, I hate those cords!


These pictures make the paint color look so dark! It is actually a medium gold color.


The armoire bought at auction and I painted and distressed it to match the bed. 



I purchased two identical Pierre Deux dressers at auction that sit on each side of the bedroom.  I am beginning to sound like a broken record but Richmond has a great auction every Thursday night and I have gotten some fantastic deals there.
So sorry about the blurry pictures. I think my camera is on it's last leg..or maybe it's the operators lack of skill!




Another auction find! A very upscale shop went belly up and the remaining items went to auction. I bought five signed Deruta lamps for pennies on the dollar. Two of the lamps sit on each side of our bed.

Sitting room off the bedroom... I don't think anyone has ever sat in here. I would rather have had a larger master bath and closets instead. This may be a project for down the road.

I transformed these chairs with paint, distressing and drop cloths. You can see the post I did on this transformation HERE.



The little silhouette is of my son and was made approximately thirty three years ago.


More sitting room.  Love seat was made by Room and Board. For those of you that are familiar with this line you know they are pretty pricey. This piece retails for $1200 on their web-site. I bought two identical love seats off of Craigslist for $125.00 each. The other one resides in our living room.


This painting is one of my favorite things. It is an original 19Th century painting with the most beautiful colors.


I love the precious little cherubs.

Don't they have the sweetest faces?

I will be linking to the following parties:

Thanks for taking the tour and I hope you have a great weekend.
xo, Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home