What's My Gift? Can You Tell Me?

My mother always gets me the neatest gifts.

  It used to be new stuff that I wanted, but I no longer ask for new.  Now, I ask for vintage, old, antique, weathered...whatever you want to call it.  I guess the older I get, the more I like old stuff.

She got me a couple of really unique items for my birthday and one I want to ask you about.

It's probably something simple, but just curious if you know what this was used for...





It has Capacity 5 Liquid Gallons stamped into it.  It was hard to figure out what it said, but my smart mama took a piece of paper and a pencil and shaded over the wording and it came out more clearly on the piece of paper.  Very wise woman she is.

So, tell me what it is if you know...


Now, on to my other gift that I think is so awesome.



Love this chalkboard easel with all of it amazing scrolling information.

The piece at the top scrolls through all kinds of neat info.

I have to show you a little of what it shows, but I won't bore you with all of it.

Look with me...















Is this not a totally neat piece?  What is your opinion on it?  Have you ever seen one?  Do you have any idea how old it might be?

I would love this any way, but I especially do because I homeschool.  Just seems to fit in my house.

And, this is my sweet, pretty mama.


Thanks for any info you can share with me about my new gifts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home