Flying Comfortable

We have done a lot of flying this fall. Some to visit family and some to California both for Andy's new job and for making our living arrangements when we move. 1-2 hour flights are nothing. I feel like there is little to no preparation for that kind of traveling. Cross country flights of 5+ hours are a different story though.


For these longer flights I like to be comfortable. I feel like each time I fly I think of something different that I would do. Here are some solid things that I usually stick to:
  • Flat slip on shoes for ease of going through security checks along with being comfortable. I see some ladies with high heeled lace-up boots and just wonder how they survive?!
  • Yoga pants in a color like black or grey are perfect. They feel like sweat pants, but look so much classier for being in such a public busy place. Plus, if you have to jog to your connecting flight they allow you to move easily. (Been there, done that. Yoga pants for the win.)
  • A comfortable sweater. Even in the summer months this is good to have because flights get cold no matter what the temperature is outside.
  • A scarf. This is also something I wear to fly no matter the time of year. A scarf can be used for many things: a light blanket, a pillow, a neck warmer...etc.
  Happy traveling this holiday season! Hopefully you don't have too far to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home