The Little Pink Tree

Good morning to each one of you.

 

Just had to show you the little pink tree that I found this year at Goodwill.

 

pink tree 1

 

 

I sat it down in the beautiful pink ironstone bowl that I pulled out of the river this summer… placed it in front of my old chippy pink door… and then chuckled because I really am not a pink kind of girl, but really love the way this looks.

 

tree 1

 

Just a little hint of Christmas in our guest bedroom.

 

I also wanted to mention that our Christmas home is being featured today over at the beautiful blog, Eclectically Vintage.  I am humbled that Kelly would feature our home along with the three others that she has already shown.  I feel a little out of place with the beauty and talent of these other ladies, but sure do feel honored. 

 

Thanks, Kelly.

 

4housetours

 

Let me leave you with one last thing …

 

 

nativity

 

God loves you so much that He sent you His sweet son, Jesus.  Never forget how very much He loves you.

 

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home