Top DIY Projects Of 2012

 
 
Hi everyone.
 
I am joining Rhoda at  Southern Hospitality for the Top DIY Projects of
2012 party . 
 
 My projects this year were few and far between though I do have a few
to share with you.
  


Carol at The Polka Dot Closet  hosted a Dress Form Ball and of course
Penelope Rose  joined in the fun.



After much trial and error I finally found a way way to dye sea fans with
vibrant color and no flaking. This Spring the Dyed Sea Fans will be for sale
again on Etsy.


 
I made pillows to add some color to our newly painted family room.



Framed antique French Letters.



Summer Mantle with  new architectural piece.



 Framed Intaglios.



Painted a new chalkboard.


Adding Patina to this Ex-Voto



I featured my collection of  Fall Decor.



I jumped on the bandwagon and made velvet pumpkins.



2012 Christmas decor.

Thanks to Rhoda for hosting the Top DIY Projects party.

I am also linking to:
Savvy Southern Style
At The Picket Fence
Common Ground
French Country Cottage
Cedar Hill Ranch


Happy New Year!
Sherry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home