Four Blessings

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

 

We did!

 

We have been relaxing, playing, watching movies, organizing, and relaxing some more.  And I am not ready for it to end. 

 

I decided to take a few days away from anything that would distract me  from my children and husband.  It’s been nice having some computer down time.

 

I have also decided that I need a few more days off to just bask in this sweet sweet time with the ones that I love most.

 

So, because of these three babies of mine…

 

kids 9

 

and because of my sweet man…

 

I am going to keep my computer and other electronics put away for awhile longer.

 

God bless you all, dear friends.

 

See you soon…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home